Image

Image

Sunday, April 5, 2015

April Fourth

We celebrated this weekend for two reasons.

Exactly one year ago, on April 4, 2014, the Lord showed his love and mercy and complete control over my life in the most spectacular way.  On this day, my sweet baby girl was found via ultrasound when I was completely out of hope. I will always and forever remember 4/4/14.

This year on this date, we are preparing to celebrate something even more fantastic. We get to celebrate our risen savior! We get to stand an in awe of the fact that God, the same God who stuck with me when I gave up and rewarded me with my most precious possession when I didn't deserve it, sent his son to die on a cross to save ALL MANKIND (not just a few)! He sent his son to die on a cross to cleanse us of our sins so that we could spend eternity in the most wonderful place imaginable! Even more spectacular though, is that Jesus ROSE FROM THE GRAVE!!! Not in a creepy zombie way, but in a powerful and almighty way to fulfill his promises!

Jesus Christ IS the risen savior. He has saved me from my sins which are too many to count. He has stayed by my side through depression when I wasn't a loving follower. He has shown me his grace in 1025522 different ways! He can do this for you too!

I encourage you to stop and think about these verses. This excerpt is not from a fictional book. It is from God's Holy Word. Everything is true. He will save you. He will save me. He will save my Claire. He can save the world! We only need to trust in him! Thank you, Lord, for your incredible plans and promises!

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world!" John 16:33




Happy Easter Everyone! I hope that you all have something wonderful to celebrate this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment