Image

Image

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Top Products for Abigail



Products that we got for Abigail that we didn’t have with Claire and I WISH we had! 

  1. K’tan wrap: I carried her around in this almost every day until she was 4 months old. So easy and helpful! (Also the beachfront baby wrap because she was tiny all summer.) 
  2. Angel care bath: easy to clean and she fit well in it. She didn’t slide as badly as she was in the summer deluxe bath. 
  3. Mam pacifiers: I think they fit well on her face (if that makes any sense) and the rubber rings to go around them for paci clips.
  4. NetePur laundry bar by H2O at home: got out all the blow out poop stains. 
  5. Spare bouncy seat/rocker: I got a very cheap used one from Rhea Lana’s. I kept it in our sunroom so that I could easily carry it outside to lay her in it while I played with Claire.
  6. Baby bling hand-bands: they’re just simple and soft and go with everything 
  7. Fisher price sit-me-up chair: she preferred this waaaaaaay more than the Bumbo seat, and it seems like a safer option. 
  8. Boon silicon pulp feeder: a great soft feeder to put different foods/textures in for her to chew on. Extremely easy to clean! 
  9. Aden and Anias sleeping bag: it’s a super thick material for extra padding and warmth.
  10. Zutano booties: soft, warm and they stay on better than socks! 
  11. Moms on Call (book/app): whipped us into shape for better sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment