Image

Image

Sunday, November 16, 2014

38 Weeks


- 38 weeks on 11/13/14
- Matt and Kristi came to town for the Neldon's wedding. 
- Went to the NWA boutique show with Kristi, Kaitlyn and Harlow. I got Claire some leg warmers and a newborn Christmas hat for some pictures. 
- Had dinner with the Tarvin's. Andrew met Andrew through law school and an internship in LR and then they were in our birthing class. They were the only couple in there expecting a boy! It was great to see them again and catch up. 
- Enjoyed one of our last Saturday's just sleeping in and doing whatever. 
- Her pack-n-play is up and in our room. 
- Mine and Andrew's bag is basically packed except for the things that we might need up until she decides to join us. 
- One weird thing I've done is send in any and all "product registration for safety alert and recall" forms that have come attached to her equipment. Safety first. 
- Had dinner at JJs with Matt and Kristi and some church friends. It was a great meal, but a long night of swelling and stomach probs. I thought it was labor, but turns out I just really needed to use the restroom at 1:30 am
- I made Kristi measure my belly. Measured at 38 weeks. 
- Andrew and I went to Walmart to do our "last trip before baby". I'm so glad he went with me because I couldn't push the buggie! 
- Mom came to help me clean and put up Christmas. It took A LOT longer than planned! We didn't quite get everything done. 
- It's tough putting up Christmas decorations when you're 38 weeks along...
- Had Stonemill with mom, Jamie and Millie. Let's talk about how adorable that baby is! Afterward mom and I did a little shopping.
- Our washing machine BROKE!!!! Like, stopped spinning and therefore left items soaking wet. Obviously we had to buy a new one. It will take a week to get here...sweet.  
- Had a prenatal massage! I recommend that anyone wait until 37 weeks or after to go because she was able to actually do some great kneading on my back! It was wonderful! 
- Took some laundry to the laundromat with mom. That's an experience! 
- Weekly appointment with Dr. Duke (he is adorable-our first time to meet him).
   - still at 1 cm
   - 75% effaced! 
   - I've gradually lost my mucus plug which explains the intense discharge. I did wipe away something (twice) that actually looked like a plug the day after the appointment. 
   - She is becoming more engaged and is at a -3 station. 
   - My cervix is still posterior (will become anterior for delivery). 
   - Belly is measuring 38 weeks, he says to expect an 8lb baby. He also said that my pelvis is fine to delivery an 8lb baby. 
   - blood pressure was 120/78
   - her heartrate was in the 140's.
   - This exam was more painful than the others, and I had some spotting afterward.
- The house is clean! (I'm sure I'll vacuum everyday until she comes.) 
- Andrew left town for the night to do an orientation for newly licensed attorneys. 
- Dad came to stay with me and spend the weekend.  
- I've had some period cramp like feelings and still pressure in my cervix. 
- I had the craziest nose bleed! It lasted at least 5 minutes and there was seriously blood everywhere. I'm guessing it's from the temps getting so cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment