Image

Image

Thursday, November 27, 2014

39 Weeks


- Brody got groomed! PTL! 
- All kid's gifts in the family have been purchased. 
- I painted my OWN TOES!!!! I didn't want to go to the salon because I didn't want to pay for it after paying for a washing machine and a grooming for bro. It was the hardest thing ever. Especially my pinky toe, but I did it without the help of the 2 men that were in the room with me! 
- Had a great weekend with dad and Andrew! We tried to meet President Bush at a book signing, but didn't have a wrist band (who knew)! We stomped around our property, had a relaxing afternoon and then went to the Hogs vs LSU game! We had great seats and an even better parking pass so that I didn't have to walk a lot (thanks to our amazing friends). To make the night super sweet, we.won. It was the first SEC win for our team in a while after a 17 SEC game losing streak, and the first for our coach Beilema. It makes it so sweet that it was the LSU game because going to this game is a family tradition! Ah, good night. (Also, it was freezing.) 
- I started drinking raspberry leaf tea. We shall see if it helps with getting labor started! 
- Sweet girl is running.out.of.room.
- I've been having different twinges of pain. I don't know what they are or how to explain them, but they're different. It's not horribly painful so I'm not thinking they're contractions. 
- Got the new washing machine and it's amazing!!!! 
- I am doing everything imaginable to get this baby out. Everything. I'll leave it at that. 
- Thought I was having contractions at 2am...it was just an upset stomach. 
- We upgraded to a larger city trash can. I am so excited about it, it's ridiculous. 
- Made 2 more onsies with Kaitlyn. 
- I had some contractions Tuesday night. They didn't last...wah wah. 
- appointment with Hinton
   - blood pressure was 120/70
   - heartrate was 145
   - at 2cm and still 75%
   - had my membranes stripped...yowza. As Jamie said "like carving out a pumpkin!" It's the process of pulling away the amniotic sack from the cervix to help start labor. (I've felt mostly cramps since then and a couple of contractions.) 
   - we are getting induced on Friday morning!!!! 
- We vacuumed one more time.
- Andrew went to a basketball game with Seth and I went to the Duffield's. 

After getting the news about the induction, I kind of went overboard on belly pics. It was my last chance to take them...geez!







No comments:

Post a Comment