Image

Image

Monday, July 27, 2015

Pensacola Beach 2015

Every other year, my parents provide a vacation for our whole family to enjoy together! They get a house in Pensacola Beach, FL that is big enough for our whopping 18 person clan. This year was different for us because we were 100% responsible for a baby! She was going through a face of waking a lot at night, and that stressed me out. I didn't want her to disturb others. Naps were also a struggle because she didn't want to miss the fun and the room was bright compared to her black out room at home. She didn't like to ocean or the pool, but she LOVED watching from the sand! We took a blow up pool, her portable exersaucer, extra clothes, dry diapers, sunscreen and baby powder. We probably spent 3 hours total on the beach every day, but it was awesome and full of good memories. As an extra fun thing, I got to go parasailing with my dad! It was something that we've both wanted to do and it just so happened to be the month for his 60th and my 27th birthday!

I will say that Andrew and I going on our babymoon last summer was a fantastic choice, because beach vacations will never be the same!

(profesional photos by Images by Randy)


























































No comments:

Post a Comment