Image

Image

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Choose LIFE


"You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.”
‭‭Psalm ‭139:15-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

At the moment of conception, a new LIFE has begun.

I had the privilege of carrying a life for 39 weeks and am now raising her out of he womb. That girl's personality started from DAY ONE. I prayed for her. I prayed so hard. The Lord was molding her and knew even in the utter seclusion of my womb who she was going to be. I know that her life began from day one because of faith. If you're skeptical about that fact, I also knew she was a LIFE because I SAW her HEARTBEAT (hers, not mine) at six weeks. She was the size of a grain of rice, and the flutter was perfectly clear. How can something not be alive if there is a heartbeat? It makes NO SENSE TO ME how someone believes otherwise?!

There are so.many.women. who long to carry a life. It is saddening to hear about people that kill innocent babies for their own convenience when there are women who would give up everything they have to carry a child. There are also women who are told during gestation that their child has a defect, and the doctors recommend abortion. I can't even imagine what this news would do. I'm so thankful for the few women I do know that have received this news, but have chosen to carry their child regardless. What a testimony!

I'm sure that there are many reasons that I don't understand as to why someone would follow through with an abortion. I'm so thankful to serve a Heavenly Father that forgives unconditionally and will help anyone who has faith in him get out of any dark time.





No comments:

Post a Comment