Image

Image

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Top Products : Updated

I've decided to make a new top 10 items that we've loved for our 10 month old!

1. TOYS!! [Stacking rings] She loves to clap them together to make noise and now she gets so proud of herself when she can get them back on the peg. They are her go-to toy, for sure! [Walker] It keepers her entertained whether she's sitting and playing with it or pushing it around. [Balls] She can play fetch with herself all.day.





2. Food pouches. Whether you buy baby food or make it, pouches are a life savor. They keep you from needing a spoon and once the baby learns to suck on them, they are so easy! Now, Claire eats the Del Monte "fruit+veggie" pouches. They aren't considered baby food, but they're still a purée and are much cheaper than the individual pouches. (Note: because they are more expensive than regular baby food, I would only use the pouches when out and about.)


3. Sleep sacks. We have a crazy sleeper, and we keep it pretty cool in our house at light. The Aiden and Anias Muslin and the summer cotton sacks have been a perfect little cover for Claire while she sleeps. She can still crawl around and stand up while wearing.




4. Anti bacterial wipes. I've always got a pack of hand and face wipes and Wet Ones. You never know when you'll need to wipe down a service or wipe off your kid. I like these because they say "kills germs" on the package. I promise I'm not a total germaphobe, but there are certain places (walmart) that I know the surface is disgusting and I also know that my kid will put her mouth on something. **A shopping cart/seat cover is great, but I forget mine or it falls off half the time.**

5. Infant ibprofren. I don't just give my  child meds because, but there are some nights when I can just tell she's on discomfort. On those nights, we take the Ibprofen. It lasts 8 hours!

6. Baby proofing. This child is into anything and everything. When we moved, I had to re think my decor and furniture and arrange everything so that it's safe for her. Right now, I'm so very thankful for our large soft leather ottoman in the center of our living room. She loves walking between it and the couches. We've got a play yard blocking off our kitchen and the push tabs on our cabinets!




7. Water bottle. Claire never took s bottle or a sippy cup very well. The day she learned to drink from a straw was a great day!! Now we always have her contigo bottle with us.





8. Music and books. You'd be amazed at how much your child can learn from listening, playing and dancing to music and looking at and listening to books. Claire loves a tiny piano and maracas, and likes for us to sing songs to her. She loves books with flaps and books with bright pictures. (Keep the books short and sweet right now. As much as you want to read that sweet sappy story to your babe, chances are she won't make it through).





9. Pampers baby dry. I only put these on her at night, but they've saved me from a wet bed multiple times! She wears size 3 up and up diapers during the day, but size 4 baby dry at night.

10. Shout spray. Even with a bib we manage to stain every outfit! I also keep some wipes in her bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment