Image

Image

Saturday, October 4, 2014

32 Weeks


(There are actually only 54 days left from when I took this picture, but who's counting…)


- I've started feeling her kicking my ribs. Sometimes she pushes on my ribs and what feels like my hip bone at the same time. It's amazing and painful all at once. I seriously love it. I still make a big deal every time she moves.
- Walked with the girls and Brody.
- Discovered the Deal Depot in Springdale!! For $112 I got: ergo infant insert, britax car seat base, Aden and Anias crib sheet, changing pad cover, changing pad liners, Mustela lotion, and Madela sterilizing bags!
- Had a super uncomfortable afternoon on Saturday. I was kind if hot, ate a lot of food (I think), and just finished a busy week. I think Claire had had e-nough!
- I'm kind of over the whole "my house has to look perfect for company" phase. Judge us for living if you must!
- Devastating news: Green Submarine is closed on Sundays (when I most wanted it)! < I got one on Tuesday. Score.
- We made an offer on some property in Fayetteville/Farmington, and we got it!!!! It's a perfect 1.26 acre lot in an area that seems "country" but it's in a subdivision. We don't plan on rushing into building. We want to take our time to pay off the lot and then work on building when Claire is a little older.
- I started "babywise" and I'm really excited about the book and the methods. So far, I've read about making sure that we bring Claire into our already existing relationship and show her our commitment for each other, rather than a brand new world that centers only around her. I know it will probably be tough, but Andrew and I went to a conference a few years ago where we learned that no matter what, we need to out each other first.
- Subbed in 3rd, the office and kindergarten this week. I'm ti-red.
- I cannot fit into my Toms. Like, at all.


Standing on our new property!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment