Image

Image

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Friends + Family Shower

On September 20th, I had the most wonderful shower at our church here in Fayetteville! It was a brunch shower hosted by friends. I was BLOWN A-WAY by all of the people who came to celebrate baby Claire or sent a gift our way! We are so extremely blessed to know the best people on the planet. Andrew and I are now almost 100% "ready" for our little turkey because of the generosity of others.


Hostesses


Meme


Claire loves her monogram, and so do I. 


Prayer cards that the guests wrote for her.


The {delicious} food table. 


Lolly and Nana


Kaitlyn 


Heather


Jessica


LOOK at ALL those GIFTS!!! And I had already opened some!


I had some sweet helpers.


Love 'em.


Jamie


My Duffield girls, Leslie and Amelia


Lisa


The loot after we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment