Image

Image

Monday, October 13, 2014

33 Weeks

This sloppy chalk board was whipped together at 33 weeks and 4 days. Better late than never!


33 weeks
- We went to Colin and Leslie's wedding.
- We took Blake and Seth out to the property and we actually tromped around. It's so wonderfully perfect! We figured it to be about 7 minutes from our current house.
- Let's talk about how hot I am. (It's really hot-all.the.time.)
- While my hands and feet are still swelling, I am happy that my legs and face still pretty much look the same and I am still under my "total weight gain" goal.
- Braxton Hicks are starting to get a little "painful" rather than just uncomfortable. It helps to sit or lay on my left side. That's one step closer to baby time! :))))))
-I either had contractions or stomach bug between 2:00 and 3:30 on Sunday. It was either contractions or my stomach was doing something strange. It hurt at the top of my belly and would sometimes gradually move down to a pinch. They would last for less than 30 seconds.  < stomach bug and Braxton hicks. I did have to leave a classroom I was subbing in early because I was so uncomfortable.
- Had my doc appointment with Sr Bailey. He said that any uncomfortable feelings are just normal. I am to call if they are ever super painful, 5 minutes apart for an hour.
- Claire's heartbeat was nice and loud and strong! Doc said that she is measuring just right. He said I'm having an A+ pregnancy!
- I've gained 18 pounds.
- I start going to the doc every 2 weeks now! Cra-zy!!!
- Drove to Russellville to spend some quality time with my mama and daddy while Andrew is in Boston with his bros.
- This week has been filled with lots of new movements, jabs and pains. A LOT of pressure in the cervix area, my feet really start to hurt by the end of the day, and just general difficulty doing simple things. I can't believe I almost have a full term baby hanging out inside of me!
- Got my flu shot (the best shot I've ever gotten!)

No comments:

Post a Comment