Image

Image

Sunday, October 26, 2014

35 Weeks


- 35 weeks on 10/23/14
- 35(ish) days to go!
- Went to Local Flavor in Eureka Springs! It was something on our "bucket list". It was well worth the 1.5 hour wait (that's a big deal for me to say). Andrew got the pork tenderloin and I got the pan seared tilapia. We both enjoyed a salad with garlic Parmesan dressing and ordered baked fudge with ice cream for dessert. To. Die. For. The only problem is that we weren't finished eating until close to 10. When we got home and went to bed my heartburn/acid reflux erupted. I'm currently up at 3:45am typing this because I'm too uncomfortable to sleep...still worth it!
- Tailgated at the Carter's for the UofA vs. Georgia game. We ordered pizza and roasted s'mores after the game. I was up with allergies all night. I'm totally prepared to be up all night with my girl now...right?
- Went to Rhea Lana's (again). I got a winter sweater, keds, car seat pad, changing pad liners, Madela bottles with nipples, 12month shoes, and a dress for $35. 
- We had maternity/family pics made with Kelsey Tice! I can't wait to see them!
- She's doing this new thing where she really nestles down into my pelvis. She gets super squirmy and there's a lot of pressure for about a minute and then she gets cozy and stops. 
- Insomnia. That's all I need to say. 
- We had an appointment with Dr. Hinton! Haven't seen her in a looooong time and I've missed her (because she's awesome)! 
- Claire's heart rate was 150/151.
- My belly is measuring right on track. 
- I have a bad yeast infection and have to take an antibiotic. TMI..
- She is for sure head down!
- Direct quote from Dr, "I think this baby is just fine to come whenever she is ready!" How am I already to the point where the doc can say that?!
- I've had some uncomfortable back pain and cramping. Nothing major and nothing consistent. 
- At birthing class this week, we learned about various interventions (both necessary and unnecessary) during labor and delivery. We got down on a mat and practiced positions, breathing, relaxation and ways that Andrew can help during the process. 
- Andrew was on the news while he was voting. Super star! 
- Subbed in the office and in first grade this week.
- Walked Bro to the local dog park. Andrew estimated that it's a little over 1 mile to get there and back. It took me the same amount of time to walk back to the house as it took Andrew to drive home from work across town...I'm walking, that's all that matters. 
- Brody is shedding way more now than he was this summer. I vacuum twice a week! Does he not know that I'm about to bring a newborn home?
- Andrew and I were talking about extra weight. He said, "are you ### yet?" I had to respond, "babe, I'm that plus 10." He laughed. It was basically a slap in the face. 
- We had the friends over for pancake night.


No comments:

Post a Comment