Image

Image

Sunday, September 7, 2014

28 Weeks


Oh dear, this picture is atrocious. This was after recess duty, my last Thursday in the classroom, and getting our house ready for new baseboard trim. But who cares about me! Look at my girl GROWING! 

28 weeks on 9/4/14

- Third trimester, whoop whoop!
- Went to Arkadelphia for our annual friend Lake Degray trip!
- Swelling, swelling, swelling. I'm so sad that it's happening so early! Any tips on how to help it? (I already cut back on sodium!)
- Riding on a boat was not bad at all! Thankful for good drivers. :)
- Swimming in the lake felt so nice.
- Got to see Catherine and John one last time before baby! Dillon, Brittany, and Perri, Carly, Evan, and Hayes and Tim and Kaycee were here too!! (We might see them again before we have Claire.)
- Went to have lunch at Nana's. Mcginty's, lolly and papa, the Gray's and the Urssery's were there! Nana had a special dessert surprise for us with pink punch and decor and a precious cake that said "Claire"!
- I'm getting grumpy...whoops.
- Her movements are slow and strong! A body part will slowly roll or poke out.
- I'm working on painting her monogram. It's taking longer than I thought.
- Booked a mini session for some maternity pics!!! I'm so excited!!
- One day left of subbing in Mrs. W's room!
- Bought a nursing bra. Let's talk about how comfortable that thing is...
- The WEIGHT gain!!!! It's like shockingly increasing...whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment