Image

Image

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Baby Shower at Williams Elementary

I had my first baby shower at school on September 5th. It was a perfect breakfast "come and go" shower before school started. There was coffee and juice, as well as homemade cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, muffins, pigs in a blanket, fruit. So delicious! Cherri (Lolly) was able to come and be there with me, and that makes me so happy! We got so many wonderful things for Claire!


The table before the flowers were added. They found the most beautiful bouquet of white daisies!



Hostesses: Sheila (mid sentence, sorry!), Tracy, Kristie, Miranda, and Kara
**Not pictured is Michelle because she was at home with her brand new baby boy!**






We got clothes, gift cards, toys, the bath tub, the high chair and the pack-n-play! I mean, loaded up! I am so thankful to work with/have worked with the most thoughtful people. They held this shower for me even though I no longer work for the school, and that means the world to me! 

Thank you Williams Elementary family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment