Image

Image

Thursday, September 25, 2014

31 Weeks


Can you tell I'm pregnant? I just don't know if people will notice…? ;)

31 weeks on 9/25/14
- Sweet girl is front.and.center.
- Had a last lunch with the Willard girls in their Song Bird house. I'm going to miss having them so close!
- Delta Pest Control came to spray.
- Vacuuming is becoming really hard.
- I started feeling a painful/sharp pinch in my cervix again.
- Allergies are terrible and I often wake myself up with one random snore. It's beautiful.
- Craaaaaaazy dreams!
- I had the most wonderful baby shower at my church hosted by friends. So many friends and family members were able to come and we got SO much great stuff! (More on the shower later.)
- Mom stayed after the shower and helped organize and went with me to get the mattress and changing pad and other things for the nursery.
- I had my last photo session (with my camera) of fall 2014!!!
- Subbed in first grade (my happy place) on Monday morning and then was in the office everyday after that for the week.
- Working on thank you notes.
- Andrew got everything that we have hung on the walls!
- Someone told me that I look so little. That was just simply precious! (And then my sis and Annie saw me on FaceTime and laughed 😊).
- I tried to squeeze into my car while it was parked too close to the other car. That didn't work.
- The past 3 nights I've only gotten up once to use the restroom! (I'll probably get up 5 times tonight). <update: it was 4 times. 
- I seriously got mad at Andrew for getting the wrong mind of cookies at Walmart. I'm over it, but I had to make homemade oatmeal cookies because he picked up break and bake chocolate chip... 
- Started working on a bucket list of things to do before baby girl arrives!

I compared Claire's 4d ultrasound pic with my baby pic and Macy's (her cousin). I think she's going to look  like her cousin!

(with me)

(with Macy)


No comments:

Post a Comment