Image

Image

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

19 Weeks



- It's a GIRL!!! We had our gender reveal party on Saturday!
- Claire got to spend sometime with her entire family this week. First we were with my family and went to Wild River Country. I rode the rapids. It was fun, but the spinning made me nauseous. We were in Russellville with my entire family until Sunday. We went to Wickes for few days to spend some time at Bogg Springs. I tried the first parts of the ropes course and then watched everyone else finish and go down the zip line. 
- I spent the last few days spending a lot of time outside! Weather it was in the pool or playing around with the babes, I was moving!
- I am exhausted after all that moving. 
- This girl is a kicking machine! The kicks have changed from flutters to actual poke type kicks. I feel them mostly right under my belly button. 
- Andrew felt her kick for the first time! Only once. She gets shy when we want her to move around. 
- I am LOVING calling her by her name! She is no longer an "it". I sometimes feel silly calling her by name though because it still doesn't seem real. I even used the phrase "your daughter" this week. 
- I am obsessed. OBSESSED. With her. 
- Now that the news is out, I am ready to get started on her nursery!
- Going to the doctor today (19 weeks, 6 days). We get to see her again. I'm not sad about it. 

(19 weeks on July 3rd)

No comments:

Post a Comment