Image

Image

Sunday, July 27, 2014

22 Weeks


- We transformed the office into the guest room. Andrew is pumped because his recliner and play station still fit nicely in the room. Lord, help us.
- The nursery is cleared out (somewhat). The dresser and changing table have been painted and waxed. We bought a sample of paint called "breathless". I'm still iffy about it...it might be too light. The first new thing we did in the nursery was install a new fan/light fixture.
- I used Hayley Hayes' promotional code and ordered a Seven Sling and only had to pay shipping! A $43 purchase for $16. Yes. Check out "funny mom stories"!
- Claire started moving more when I was still and sitting, but music was on.
- I've been eating a lot of Oreos lately. Must. Stop.
- We got our health insurance statements back and my cholesterol is high! The doctors haven't said anything, but I really need to start exercising (and food watching) a little more closely! (Side note: mom said this is because I didn't fast before having blood drawn.)
- I've been very very bad about choosing something to make and eat for dinner. I'm sooooo indecisive!
- Spent some time with Jamie and Millie! I spent about an hour looking for my keys that morning to find them in Jamie's birthday present.
- I decided "breathless" is the paint color! Time to start painting...sometime.
- All furniture that we have is in the nursery. Hopefully the crib fits.
- Mom came!!!! She came on Monday, and we shooooooped for the little miss! I loved it. On Tuesday we did some hard core deep cleaning! Mom is a power cleaner. I couldn't have done this without her. We did a lot of home shopping and had great food.
- I've been getting a pretty bad pain in what I assume is my stomach every evening. It feels different from heart burn. Like a bruised spot. Maybe it's just growth?
- 3 times now, I've got her on video moving and sent them to Andrew. If he can't feel it, he should at least see it! I'm going to share one...don't judge. Also, I am very thankful that I don't have stretch marks (yet), so the  creases on the belly are from my super awesome, cozy, Andrew's old boxer, pj bottoms.
- Last nights routine: woke up to use the restroom 4 times between 10:30 and 12:45. Woke up 2 more times to use the restroom. Was up at 5:35 with Andrew, and then stayed up for about an hour to have a sneeze attack/runny nose/bloody nose. Fell asleep and woke up around 8ish when Andrew got home and asked him to close the bathroom door while he showered. Slept until 9:45. Thank GOODNESS it's summer vacation!

(22 weeks on 7/24)


The color sample of "Breathless". 




Video of Claire moving. I don't know if it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment