Image

Image

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Halfway Happenings: 20 Weeks



- On July 9th (1 day before 20 weeks), we had our appointment and ultrasound.
- Claire measured 20 weeks and 4 days and weighed 12 oz!
- Her head was nestled right on my bladder…I knew it was something! I was having to wait to use the restroom to give my sample to the doctor and I just knew something was making that very difficult.
- Her arms and head are to the left of (and just below) my belly button. Her feet were on the right side. One foot was just poking out straight to the right and the other was up at the top of my uterus. The right is where I feel the most movement.
- Because of her obsession with snuggling my bladder, we couldn't see her face…like at all. Dr. G scheduled another "limited scan" for our next appointment to see it. He wanted them to have a good picture on file and I don't mind getting to see her again!
- Dr. G said that on the outside, my belly is measuring small, but Claire is right on track.
- Heartburn/acid indigestion has started a little (getting worse)
- Still getting up once or twice a night to use the restroom.
- Allergies and nose bleeds have been pretty bad this week. I blame Russellville and Bogg Springs.
- I still feel the need to nap every day. And I do. And I don't feel bad about it.
- I actually saw where she kicked once.
- She gets very nervous when I'm really paying attention or when her dad puts his hand on my belly. She completely stops moving.
- We worked on and finished some home projects. We painted the front door and the shutters black.
- Andrew, Blake and Jacob did a triathlon!

(20 weeks on July 10th)

For your viewing pleasure. A pic to prove that not all shirts can be made into maternity shirts…



No comments:

Post a Comment