Image

Image

Sunday, July 20, 2014

21 weeks and THE perfect dress!


(21 weeks on July 17th. This picture was actually taken on the day…score!)

- Lots of sleep this week from getting thrown out of whack for the triathlon (2 hour naps…like every day).
- Started painting the furniture for Claire's room!
- Heart. Burn. It's funny because just last week I was asked about heartburn and I said that it wasn't too bad. That was the end of that. Every night, about an hour after dinner, no matter what I've had, the heart burn strikes and lingers until I fall asleep. I've tried different types of food, drinking milk, talking walks after dinner and tums. It's just something that I'm going to have to deal with…so be it. Maybe she will have a lot of hair! :)
- I met the teacher that I will be subbing for while she is on maternity leave. I was happy to meet with her and get things squared away for the first three weeks of the school year…in kindergarten…I can do this… I will say that it is nice to know that I won't just be sitting around bored waiting on the baby. I do plan to sub through at least mid-October at my school.
- I got to have lunch with Kristie and Michelle from school. It miss seeing them! I was walking out of the restaurant when Kristie reminded me that I didn't pay…whoopsie (pregnancy brain is real)!
- Once a week (starting last week), Leslie, Kaitlyn, Heather and I are joining some girls for a bible study called "Loving Well" by Beth Moore. It's so great and just what I need to hear and be doing during the summer. 
- Sweet girl still kicks a lot and mostly on the right side or below the belly button. She LOVES to move when I'm relaxing right after moving around for quite some time and she also wiggles a lot when I'm laying on my side to sleep. She's ready to party. (I'll party with you all night long when you're here my sweet child!)
- Bought a new ceiling fan for the nursery.
- I think we've decided that my shower will be on September 20th! I'm so excited already!

I found THE MOST PERFECT COMING HOME DRESS!!!! I was very picky about this dress. I want it to be timeless so that Claire can have it as a keep sake for her child someday. I wanted to love looking at it because it will hang in her nursery. It's exactly what I wanted!! It's all white, smocked, and size newborn (very hard to find)! It even came with bloomers and a bonnet. I'm thinking just bloomers and bonnet for a newborn pic…I die!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment