Image

Image

Monday, September 4, 2017

Abigail Jean: 3rd Trimester

(For my notes: I'm starting these "weeks" on the day that I change into that week rather than the days leading up to that week like I did with Claire.) 

28 weeks: 
- We moved the full bed out of her room, so I need to start putting it together!
- This week has still been painful by the end of the day. It also feels like my feet are swelling pretty badly by the end of the day. 
- (28 weeks 6 days) We had maternity/big sis/mommy and me photos and video taken in Russellville.  

29 weeks:
- weight: 144lbs (149 at dr)
- on Sunday night, I had the worst Braxton hicks sensations. A few times I felt they were more like actual contractions. This lasted around 4:30 to 9:45. During that time I drank water and rested. 
- Saw Dr. Hinton. 100/60 BP, great discussion, 140 heart beat, she said baby girl was wonderful! I had blood draws for calcium, magnesium and one other to see if there's s solution for my joint paint and numbness. 

31 weeks:
  • The body heat has started! No more sleeping in long pants! 
  • I got a little energy and motivation back it seems! 
  • We got the crib set up, closet somewhat cleaned out, and one project done for the nursery!
  • She's loving being low (around my hip bones) this week.
  • Feeling the need to prop my feet up at night for swelling/tingling. 
  • Good BP, no weight gain, 141 BPM at doctor's appointment. 
  • Dr. Hinton mentioned her size and discussions about best ways to deliver. We might be getting an ultrasound at an upcoming appointment. 

Week 32:
  • We were showered by friends! Hosted by Jamie,  Heather, Kaitlyn, Kathryn and Leslie. 
  • Who needs sleep? Not us! 
  • Dresser is painted! 
  • SOLD the property!!!! (Bought it 36 weeks with Claire.) 
  • I think she's dropped a little.

Week 33:
  • We had the SWEETEST tea party at Savoy Tea with some women from church. They showered us with all sorts of presents, delicious treats and great conversation! 
  • Swelling and snoring. 
  • She moves when I'm sitting, laying, walking, talking, sleeping... And I feel every part of her body moving! 
  • Had my doctors appointment and everyone in the room was amazed at how much she moved! Healthy babe! 
  • I got my teeth cleaned. 

Week 34
  • Major swelling 
  • So. Much. Pressure. And just heavy weight. She's dropped. 
  • Loving cereal and grapes 
  • Waking up nauseous at night
  • We. Got. A KING Bed. It's amazing!!! 
  • I felt really great all day on 03/24.  

Week 35 
  • Still nauseous at night. Tried not taking a probiotic, but still felt sick. 
  • A lot of bowel movements. 
  • Babymoon staycation! Started with Meme coming to help deep clean and then she took Claire to russellville. I slept in and got stuff done around the house, and we had a nice dinner at Vetro 1925 and a chunky dunk cookie for dessert!

36 weeks:
  • Ended the babymoon staycation with Andrew finishing the Bentonville Half Marathon, we got pedicures and then shopped at Rhea Lana. We went to get Claire! 
  • Had a very painful day. Start to finish, just felt constantly uncomfortable! 
  • Had my first weekly appointment. Wasn't checked this week, but everything else is looking good! Was recommended to take Pepcid or Zantac every night around 7 and sleeping on my left side to see if it helps with the nausea. She said the intense sweats might be from low blood pressure. 
  • I don't think I can get my rings on at all. Maybe first thing. 
  • Started packing bags, her room is finished, and most of the laundry is washed. 
  • Set up the swing 
  • My boobs have started hurting and there's a certain pressure going on down in the area.
  • Weight: 153

37 weeks 
  • Papa and Lolly came for the weekend. I was nice to relax and they helped moved some furniture and spruce up our flower bed. 
  • Lots of comments from strangers on the belly. 
  • Lots of pains. Pelvic pressure, cramps, cervix pinching, back pain...
  • We got our built in cabinets!!  
  • I've gotten several comments this week about being "so cute pregnant". The lord sends little pick-me ups just when I need them! Hanging on to these words while I'm "so cute pregnant".  
  • Doctors appointment: good blood pressure, 153lbs, still group B positive, Abby is head down but still high, thinned cervix, and 1cm. 

38 weeks: 
  • Not really having any discomforts other than my feet, hands and back from standing too long. 
  • Still at a 1 with no change in my cervix. Abigail was higher today than last week. We scheduled an induction for May 1st, but Dr. Hinton may want to do it sooner after my appointment next week. 
  • We have been walking, bouncing, taking evening primrose oil, raspberry leaf tea, etc. ANYTHING to hopefully see some change! 
  • She's moving a lot less. 
  • Had a morning of nausea and (constant) cramp feeling. 

Week 39:
  • so very very hungry! 
  • Still at a 1 and 30% effaced. Scheduled an induction for May 1 at 1:30am unless she comes sooner!
  • She hasn't been moving as much, so we got hooked up to a heart rate and movement monitor for 10 minutes 
  • I THINK I lost my mucus plug on 4/26 and I saw some milk come out of the right breast! 
  • Walking, 3 evening primrose oil pills a day, raspberry leaf tea, pineapple, bouncing, dancing, squatting, etc. We are trying very hard to meet our girl! 

40 weeks: 
  • The weekend of her due date was record breaking rainfall and flash flood warnings!  
  • 40 weeks and 2 days at 1:30am we went in for an induction! 
  • Weight is in the 155lb range 

No comments:

Post a Comment