Image

Image

Monday, June 23, 2014

All About Andrew

(Written on 2/3)

You know those awesome husbands you see on tv that are calm and supportive of their wives who are acting like crazy people?? Well, my Andrew blows them out of the water. He's awesome y'all, my heart flutters.

Any time I am sad and wallowing he just lets me. Any time I'm being selfish and dramatic, he reminds me that he is hurting too. He wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mama. He has blown up a few times, with good reason. I have too. 

He is supporting me and studying for the Bar all at the same time. Y'all, he doesn't even get mad at me when I talk like us having a baby is the most important thing. He just supports me. Having a babe is super important for us, it's always what we've seen in our future, BUT his successful career as a lawyer is what will help us create stability and comfort to raise a family. That's EXTREMELY important!


(11 days before the Bar Exam)

(This is how he studied. S'cute.)

At the end of January, Andrew decided to be tested. He knew that I had several months with an egg or eggs, and I obviously ovulated, so he wanted to take the next step. Once again, parkhill never called with the results (I swear, so frustrating even though I know they are super busy). I called on February 3rd, and it took them a while to get back to me.

Long story short, the count was great, but the motility was a little slow. They're looking for anything over 50% (don't ask me to explain this fact-I don't even know.) They think this might be due to an over abundance of white blood cells, so they suggested an antibiotic for him to take. I asked if it would be ok for Andrew to wait before starting this 3 week cycle of antibiotics twice a day. They said he should really get started now because it could take up to 3 MONTHS to take effect...awesome. Andrew, being the awesome stud that he is, agreed to go ahead and start the meds as well as take a sudafed to help with things. What a champ!

Thank you Andrew for being you. You are perfect. I can't wait to some day give you what you want, but thank you for being there with me while we wait. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment