Image

Image

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hi, My name is Meredith, and I love a good blog.

I will admit this. I am pumped to be one of those "I'm going to blog about our family" mama's. I personally L.O.V.E reading blogs about families and their every day lives, so I'm just going to go right ahead and start my own. I am 100% positive that I will be the only one to read this on a regular basis. It's all good. I am horrible about sitting down and handwriting anything into a diary, but I have no problem leaving notes on my phone or my computer (curse this technology addiction). I want to remember everything. 

"Meredith, what is going to be on your blog?" Great question! I am going to use this as a tool to not only help ME remember everything, but hopefully to connect and help others in the same situations or stages of life. During our infertility treatments I kept a note open on my phone. I used it as a way to vent and to write facts, but mostly to vent. I am going to share those notes. That's a rough thing to go through rather it's short lived (like mine-10 months) or a loooong time. It sucks. I read an article about women that are infertile having the same emotional effects as women (or men) going through cancer. It's a sickness of sorts. It consumes you. It's hard..especially when everyone on this sweet Earth is pregnant! I have also been keeping up in my notes about plans we have for our baby - both boy AND girl plans. I'll share the interesting ones. Lastly, I hope to stay current on what is going on through the pregnancy and then after the baby gets here. Once again, I already have notes on my phone about this and will just copy and paste what I have so far…and then keep on adding. 

I am so excited! To say that I am obsessed with this baby already is an understatement. Andrew and I are so happy that we were chosen to be parents at this absolutely PERFECT moment. God knows what he's doing. I wish there was a better way to tell that to people that are struggling, but it's the truth. Sometimes you just have to wait and figure it out for yourself…like me (I wasn't great at listening to optimistic people). 

2 comments:

  1. Super excited to see how God uses your blog because I have no doubt it's going to be ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're blogging! It's a fun way to keep track of your life and connect with other people. :)

    ReplyDelete